Festival dates are Friday 01st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd October 2021.
Festival opens 9am Friday 1st October 2021.
As we work through the planning and layout of the festival, all stalls are subject to change and necessary licencing. If any changes affect your stall position you will be notified as soon as possible.
With regret, we won’t be able to take single day bookings.
Key Booking Information – Please read carefully before booking.
- We encourage traders from the South West region to apply, priority will be given to Cornish traders.
- 20% discount for local traders within a 5 mile radius of TR1 2PU.
- Please refer to the map found at the top of this page to see the different trading zones available.
- When booking you will need to book a place in accordance to the nature of your business e.g. Hot Food, Local Producers Market (Food and Drink), Local Producers Market (non-food), Charity etc.
- Upon booking please include your first choice AND second choice in case your first choice has sold out. In the circumstance that both your chosen areas have sold out we will contact you to offer any other available spaces.
- The festival is a free event for all visitors, and we are expecting about 30,000 attendees.
- There will be ticked evening entertainment on all 3 nights
- You are applying for 3 days of trading.
- Friday 1st October, Saturday 2nd October and Sunday 3rd October2019.
- Orange Zone Trading Times – 9am – 11pm
- Yellow Zone Trading Times – 9am – 8pm
- Purple Zone Trader Times – 9am – 8pm
- Green Zone Trading Times – 9am – 7pm
- Deposit – Once approved, you’ll need to make a 30% deposit payment within 7 days of the invoice to keep your place. The deposit payment will include any necessary power costs. If we do not receive your deposit within the 7 days we are unable to hold your stall and it may be sold to another trader.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance – The remaining balance is due 60 days before the event, 27/07/21.
- If we do not receive your balance 45 days before the event, by 12/08/21 the stall is no longer held and it may be sold to another trader on our wait list.
Green Trader Policy
- To help reduce and eliminate single plastic use we will be enforcing a compulsory Green Trader Policy. Please take the time to read this policy, found in at the top of this page, before submitting your application.
- No single-use plastic onsite please.
- Traders must take their own rubbish home with them at the end of the event. Please leave your pitch exactly how you found it.
- All traders must provide a copy of their public liability insurance certificate.
- Food traders must provide a copy of their food hygiene certificate or rating. Please read the Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and outdoor catering checklist forms.
- A food hygiene inspector will be present on the day to ensure traders comply with wash facilities, and if required chilled cabinets, hobs, freezers, cleaning products and kitchenware.
- Power is available onsite, please request this using the application form
- You will need to provide you own adapters and cables to connect to the power supply
Important Trader Information
- Load in will take place on Thursday 26th September.
- You will be given an allocated time slot to set up nearer the time.
- Traders who require electric will need to send in their complete event power requirements by 01/08/19.
- For outside pitches you will need to bring your own strong wet and windy weather cover, which can be firmly fastened down on the beach. e.g. – self contained gazebo with weights and ropes.
- For indoor artisan pitches you will need to bring your own trestle table with you. Your trestle table will need to be a standard 2m x 1.2m size.
- You must not exceed your booked space. Stewards will not permit extra space, under any circumstances. Extra space can be purchased if you are an over-sized stall or vehicle.
- If you turn up on the day and exceed your booked space then we may have to move you to another space in a different area, subject to availability and you will be charged for the additional space.
- Your fee includes a listing on trurofoodfestival.com
- There is no parking onsite. This includes disabled parking. The nearest public car park is Garras Wharf Car Park or Lemon Quay Multi Storey Car Park. Charges apply. Please allow time to have to find alternative parking in Truro.